Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 24, 2006

Fickle minded

I always wonder if woman r fickle minded but i found that i could be fickle minded also.

I was wondering where to go / wat to do after work...
I sms to c who going to Bradell Height watch opera but dont seems that many going.
So i head for Raffles place to look for some vcd but not success.
I was thinking to go Shaw House to ask the uncle to bring in some but he charged at a high rate (may cost me $35 to bring a set to Spore)

Then half way, i U turn. Came to my house market place to look for a chair. Walked 2 markets, found something which i prefer but i dont buy went home. Wanted to do homework but went online to blog and do my other search first.

Sigh... Guys....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so u all didnt go watch tw opera? haha. stil thought if u or mk got go, can blog abt it.. i very kpo want go, but cant got rehearsal and shws...xj

1:56 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

mom said ticket no more. She went there at 8+pm stand outside to watch with her friends. Lucky i dont go

12:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowo.. so good biz... xj

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home