Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 24, 2006

Fetched Teach - Part 2

(During the trip, Tian called to complain Richard y he no send no home)

After sending Miko home, Richard turn down to Thomson Road. We tot he must go up CTE.

Tian was so happy when he turned to Lorrine Road.
I expected him to turn to Bukit Timah - Sixth Ave - Tian's house. But he went up KJE and landed at CCK. Tian's heart shattered... (can some1 do the sound effect)

We are abt to take cab when Richard asked me where i live. I roughly told him the area. Cos Tian sit in front and know where i live mah.

I think Tian is resting in front and dont give the direction. Richard overshot! Luckily there is a traffic light. So I "Tiao Ju" er... "Tiao Che".

Luckily its not a plane... or 13 storey,etc else it will be call "Tiao Fei Ji" or "Tiao Luo".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home