Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 31, 2006

She Lang Jun



Today, i headed home straight after OT. I finish my monday work, then i can sleep for a while in office b4 boss come mah...
Whenever its the last day of the month, there will be stock taking esp in June and Dec. I like this day as its also my salary day. hahaa
But surprising this month's cheque is from the secretarial company not the audit company. Hm... boss not earning... Standby kana pok...

I watch disc 7 already during this week... and i still cant find my Dreams of Red Chamber, which i borrowed from library...

Dad buys me a new chair. I have to say goodbye to this brown chair of mine... It had depreciated for 10 yrs liao...
Yaya... I depreciate my things via 10 yrs... hp depre. 3 yrs
er... earpiece is something i have to write off... spoilt every few months...

~~~NIAO~~~

Hei... i not tat niao 1 ok...
i spent anyhow when i in bad mood...

Clifford Pier close 2day. So I blog some of its history

The Clifford Pier was built in 1931 and later replaced the Johnston Pier in 1935, where the passengers on freighters would transfer to bumboats and disembark. Locally known as the "Red Lantern Pier", it was a popular dating spot for couples in the 1960s. Today, it continues to function as a pier for cruise boats and ferries. To get up-close to the majestic Merlion, the half-lion, half-fish iconic statue, alight at this stop and walk back towards the Esplanade Bridge where the Merlion Park is located. Enjoy the picturesque Marina Bay adorned by the Singapore skyline and Esplanade as its back drop. On your way there, be captivated by the neo-classical architecture of The Fullerton Hotel.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey which software did u use to cut the video may i ask?

10:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhaaahaaa... i like really YQ de snake show. i like the way he love keng hua fairy.. so devoted :)
this is my fav YQ shw...

But i like YLH de also. My fav YLH is XI JIANG YUE... u all like this show ma?


Mr KM - hp shd be expensed off la. xj

11:58 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

window movie maker

i dont have xi jiang yue

i can depreciate a chair liao. wat is a hp. hahaa

chair is to be expense. Hp must depreciate lah. U sign 2 yr plan leh. must depreciate 2 yrs...

12:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lend u the xi jiang yue - its by my fav YLH and XXN... my YLH soooo cute u sure like :)

12:36 am  
Blogger Miko said...

oooh, never saw Xi jiang yue before also...

12:43 am  
Blogger amai said...

Never c xi jiang yue????
It is a nice YLH show. I like this show too. Years later, Chen yalan acted in xi jiang yue 2nd version and she didn't do as well as YLH.

9:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee..i hav the xin xi jiang yue...i like yarlane...

10:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MK KM: The vcds are now with bx. I pass to two of u when i take back fr her k... YLH my idol nah.. must help me see her many many times!! hahahh.....xj

1:18 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

now then i realise that MK = the opp of KM...

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home