Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Afternoon blog

Dont know wat tv to watch today. I tot got opera in the afternoon but Art Central changed the schedule. Then i received a notice of meeting but the caller did not give them. So i blog first then go sleep before heading for my opera class.

I posted quite a few Ye Qing's clip.
She Lang Jun is e first opera which dad buys to watch n i fell in love with opera. Before this, there was 12 Sheng Xiao then i went for PSLE break.

I also like Huang Xianglian and Yang Lihua's shows. er... opera scene only got these few right? haaha

Anyway, i was on my way to get my chair. Waited for 1/2 hr for the show to open. Then the uncle say " ur chair yet come..."
Waste my time leh...
On my way home, i saw an auntie kana hit by a soccer ball near e street soccer court. She was hit at the leg. Then she fell and shouted "toh long, toh long..." (Dont look at me... i dont know how to spell)
She then put her purchases on e ground and sit there, holding her leg and screaming...

The players came out and apologised. She still holding her leg...
I walked off after tat... Wondering if i am hit by a ball in 50 yrs time... will i pick up and play the ball or sit there calling ambulance..

Due to popular request, i decided not to continue blogging Art of War, cos no1 reading

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, too qim liao... hahha..xj

1:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home