Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Opera day

Today is Opera day.
As usual, i was listening to Qian Nv You Hun trying to hit the right key.

I was in office after lunch alone. Bosses went for appointments and there is no1 in the office... Very ghostly...
So i plug my mp3 to my pc n listen to the songs tat i had. I replayed Qian Nv first b4 i started other songs.

* Gosh... Boss gave me an account to do. Its a yearly account which David, the kana sacked guy, created a mess. N boss said i audit too good liao... so wanna c my accounts skill.
Boy! I never do accounts 1 leh... except for those in excel form...
I wanted to do that set of accounts in excel but too big... *

Then i was on ktv mode again with Qian Nv. Who ask no1 in office...
After work, i was on ears again. But trying to find the tunes for Tang Bohu and sing my way to COI. So dont b surprise to sing 1 crazy fellow singing on the street. N dont bother to call police cos that guy not doing street performance...

At COI i was a bit lonely today, cos all got scenes to rehearse with their buddy mah. Anyway, its ok cos i only wanna go there listen how ppl sing song so tat i know how to sing offkey. er.. onkey.

But before the rehearsal, i was with Wanzhi and Richard for dinner... they had theirs already but juz went there wait for me. Richard asked to if i free on 29th.. OMG... This is the 100th time ppl asking me... Then i told him i free only after 9pm, may go find them for supper.
Then he asked me to complete my test papers within 1 hr n join them... When the hack i told ppl tat i having exam?
Luckily he knew tat its difficult to work and study at the same time...

Bad day for my shares... All fell on profit taking.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhah....why u blog on "opera day" but can end with shares ah? hahahh.... talk something about investment-linked products and its market leh... xj

9:59 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

cos its opera day tat y i dont talk abt investment mah. only sum up my blog with the last thing i look b4 bed

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home