Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

first time

For this 2 yrs (2005-2006), I had a lot of 1st time doing somethings after a long break of not doing or never do before.
For my future lookback, i juz blog this up. A bit suah ku, i know...

1) Chalet. No1 ever asked me go since 1999

2) Eat steamboat outside house.

3) Shark fin soup... I always skip that in dinners, always feel like vomitting after eating

4) Satay. Dont like tat lah... told u i suah ku cum food chosy... Was under pressure from 2 kind ladies before eating... i give 1 of the ladies face, then i give a try... hm... not bad...

5) Sit at back of lorry since 1990. Tat time, my dad drove those lorries used to ship timber. Drove us to school. Er... for 3 min ride...

6) First time sing opera not at home. hahaa... i always sing with the show that i watching...

7) First time go out with a lady.

8) First time go movie since Liar Liar. Those monkeys wanted to watch Wo Hu Chang Long. In the end, they said the show lousy but wanted to watch Zhang ZiYi

9) First time build my own pc. It looks state of the art to me... but i yet fully utilised it.

10) First time blog. hahaa. also counted...

11) First time giving 1 hr long speech and reviews... I was back with npcc. then i would speak to the cadets after parade to ask for reviews, feedback, telling them errors... Wonder how come i keep going on and on....

12) First time gets to know so many type of opera in China... and Thailand...

13) First time eat outside house with so many people... The only time whereby i eat with so many ppl is during CNY and grandma's birthday. But now grandma birthday becoming buffet. I enjoy eating with many ppl though i food choosy...

14) First time got ppl put food in my mouth... That Liqin, told her i full already. She asked me to say "AH". Then i Ah and she threw a carrot cake in... If only SHE throw in for me....

15) First time ppl calling me ding dong and lame...

Hm... Wow... I am a real suah ku...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah~..ding dong! xj

10:17 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

waiting for lame to call lame hehee

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home