Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rally

I wanted to go Aljunied to listen to Rally but it started to rain so i head for Suntec instead. I always hang out there 1...

When i got home, time for news. I found that the Opposition's Rally is actually better than the ruling party's.

Er... more ba gua n more relaxing.

1 of the opposition candidate saying
"PM Lee saying that Spore had the 1st class government. If we work back using this theory, SM Goh's is 2nd class cos he is a generation senior. MM Lee's govt will be the 3rd class."

I was listening and was thinking if i m suppose to laugh or angry. To me, all 3 prime ministers had done a wonderful job in building Spore.

Anyway, its juz for laugh. This is my own translation. I will try to copy to original translate when the newspapers for 2morrow is out.

1 Comments:

Blogger fr said...

many go to rallies for entertainment only...PAP one more serious not so entertaining

also many PAP supporters don't attend their rallies, they attend opposition ones

12:56 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home