Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Screening

NKF came to my office to offer us free screening. My colleague was so excited that he keep dragging me alone.

My point of view is: Is the check necessary? I meant surely i know my diet right...

Anyway, i dont have much things to clear today so i juz went alone.
Abt 1/2 hr later, i came out of the room.
I gained 4 kg since Dec 2002 and shrunk 1cm based on my last reading during NS.
Its a bad result... I tot i would retain the same weight and height but in the end... sigh...

They took my blood for sugar test or some other tests. I was thinking...
Since blood test can test if the parenthood of a child, can it test who ur future spouse is?

I like to see the blood pressure meter. The assistant took my first measure and asked me to take another 1. First reading was 123:60, the second was 123: 54. Ha! it dropped... But i expecting it to increase a bit more.

I forgot to conclude... I am FAT! Exceed BMI liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home