Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, April 30, 2006

frightening day

i was like running for Ge Tai today...

Morning, i bo liao. So i made an appointment for brunch with some1. I took only my textbook although i know i should bring my gears. But i will look silly to bring all gears n walk around city...

I stayed with this friend til abt noon to be 'understudy' for an hour (I was too early for class) before going to aracade to play game. Dont like tat lah... I only know how to play Virtue Soccer...

As i was playing halfway, i received a call from unknown source. I panic! Cos i tot its an activation. In the end, its that friend who call me from his office.

Scary leh!

I making my way to school via COI. As i reached COI, i received another scary sms... From my senior medic, asking us to prepare for surprise.

OMG, my class starting at 2pm and its 1pm liao! How! how!! how!!!

In the end, i was in class sleeping as usual... Then i received another sms from an unknown.
I read the sms. Heng.... My another friend changed hp no tell me...

Must every1 frighten me today...

After class, i rush to talk Express 518 to Tampines to help pack up. Wat to do? Fajar performance ended, so go Tampines lor.

Luckily there was a blackout somewhere during the second half of the show. Even Lao Tian Ye also want me to watch a bit. Else i really go there pack...

EPL
I received sms from friends who watch soccer.
Chelsea beat Man U and claim the title. Sian!!! To make things worse, i went to the TV once we reached the supper coffeeshop. Liverpool beat West Ham.

This means Man U and Liverpool will fight for the 2nd and 3rd placing... THere is a difference leh. Not juz the money award but also an automatic qualification for next season's Champion Leauge spot. 3rd place will play a playoff.

So wat has it to do with my topic. I Man U supporter mah. Of cos frightening lah. If Liverpool lose, at least its a relieve...

Anyway, Birmingham, WBA and Sunderland were relegated from EPL.
Reading, Sheffield Utd will take their place. There is 1 more playoff place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowow.. u do so many things in 1 day...xj

11:04 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

told u tat i majump run Ge Tai

9:45 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home