Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, May 07, 2006

yuki and myself

Funny right for me to write such topic... I saw yuki on tv and decided to share with u some of my past.

I remembered it happened around mid 1990s. Last time, i would follow radio ppl to run around spore. They had this fan club autograph session. I dont know the star but i juz followed to see.

At the destinated time, the star was not there yet. I was very impatient and start telling my friend that those stars got no sense of timing...
After 1/2 hr wait, the star finally appear. When i saw her, my feet became watery. Cant stand properly. The star was yuki hsu.

She started singing and dancing on the stage. Without realising, i started buying her cds and start learning her dances. Dont look at me. I cant do it properly...

2001, she came spore as Tourist Da Shi. But was critized. Ppl think that Sun Yanzi should be the one. Anyway Yanzi took over from her after 1 yr. When she was here, a group of fans followed her during the trip. There is also 1 mtv whereby its taken in spore


This photo taken in Merchant Court Hotel

Recently i went to ktv with a friend and decided to sing "Call Me". Then i did e dance but i forgot the steps. Make a laughing stock out of myself as usual...

Well, this is 1 of the few times whereby i had a crash. The other time was with jolin cai yiling.

Of cos, ppl saying that there is difference between crash and love. I agree totally.
I also agreed that guys tend to like gals because of looks and not inter-beauties. I admit that i also 1 of those type. But when i like a gal, i will get it clear whether if its a crash or a liking before i do anything.

Most of u can see that i m 1 who interested in current affairs and finances. I not only pay attention to most current affairs but also to future affairs. My non opera friends will know this

Taipei Mayor, Ma YingJiu is in town. To u, its just another guy. But to me, his timing also concern of tw politics. Y would he arrive yesterday? To see how we run our GE.

Online, i may look like those playboy type. Sometimes, need to do some teasing so that it will look fun. Msn friends who communicate often with me will know.

But on the side of me, i am a shy, stone, serious person who only know how to handle aunties.
I think those from COI, alumni and other friends can tell.

My concern of things is: i know wat i doing. but i dont know how to do.

So wat u think of me? juz wanna c ur opinion

3 Comments:

Blogger fr said...

The tv news said Yao Chih invited Ma YingJiu to Singapore because Ma was interested in our IT development.

10:40 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

of cos lah. u want yao zhi to say "ur parliament cant make it... learn from us"?

cant be right...

11:57 pm  
Blogger fr said...

Today I was talking to my friend. Then we talked about Ma. He said Ma came to hear S'pore's view on how to ease tension in the Taiwan Strait.

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home