Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, May 12, 2006

Sin Keng Hwa

Well... since every1 went to watch, so i also go lor... (went market to buy supper, tongbang go watch)

The show was San Ku Tang. Well... U should know that i got 2 policies when i go watch street opera. (1) Company - if there is any1 company (2) Title - Is the title nice

If there is no company, the title must be nice. Else i wont stay long. Well... my mom went to dinner there with her friends thus no company. N this title... not nice... so i dont stay for long. (need to continue my retreat also)

I watching the scene whereby the female lead bring the top scholar to see her father.

I tot i could enjoy the show although i dont have any background of the story. But the joy was spoilted by Ge Tai!!!

e ge tai was an entertainment for the dinner. n u know wat?!
The volume of e ge tai speaker is far louder than the opera. Imagine, the ge tai was at 1 end of e field and the opera is on e other. I could hear e ge tai across e road opposite of the opera!

Anyway, i kana turned off and headed for my supper...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home