Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, June 05, 2006

angry with brother

i m quite disappointed with my brother.
we had an arguement of the cost of internet. he wanted to buy a new laptop but changed his mind when singnet offer pc with broadband. so he subscript to the broadband but he dont let me use the pc cos he want to monitor the US Dows Jones. So i piss off and buy my own pc costing my almost $1.5k and he got to use the free pc.

he only pay $55/mth for the internet.
bases on that: i should be entitled to use 24 mth free. 24 X $55
he disagreed n say that net is net, pc is pc. then i told him to pay me $600 for my pc. he also disagree. saying its my pc not his. y should he pay? then net is i use, so i must pay. IDIOT way of calculation.

i told him i not going to pay and he decided to offer free for a while til today he rise the topic again.

i dont mind paying but i dont need broadband speed. so i refuse paying half cost.
on top of that subscription, i pay for previous internet connections also. i dont even ask him for $.

now he saying he upgrade his computer n want me to pay half of his subscription. Wat has his upgrading got to do with me!?

On wat ground does he have to claim against me?
Juz Shun Bian add 1 wire to the modem will die meh!

How i wish i can move out of the house. no need to c his stupid face.
er... only got 2 way... 1, i get married asap. 2, he get married first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

8:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home