Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, June 04, 2006

grandma's birthday part 2

Anyway, we proceed with the happy birthday song

Er... dont really look happy...


Can guess which are my cousins and which are my nephew and niece? (The baby is 1 of my nephew... but there are more...)


Blow cake liao! Got more dessert... Oh My Stomach...


My cousin KPO wat my cousin-in-law sms-ing

After the party, i went to COI. Tian and Songlin sms tat they leaving. I used my special power and predict that they still around that area so i went there to find them.

First thing after i greeted teacher. She said "U no go indonesia, still need to attend lesson ah"

I tot i told every1 that i having exam. Anyway, i juz remind her again that i n yanhong having exam and zhenxuan is e one who skip class. Bad example of being teacher.

Zhenqin send me home. And he did something that no drivers will do...

He drove AYE, exit Clementi. (i tot he dont 1 2 send me home, its fine with me though) Then he went up PIE and exit JW Ave 1. NO DRIVERS WILL DO THIS!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

8:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home