Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, June 23, 2006

grasshopper


my boss n lady boss left early today to attend funneral of a client. er... not really early lah.. 6pm. so i become e last to leave e office for the first time. (left at 6.15)

Juz before we left (abt 5.45), a neighbour saw a grasshopper on our door. my lady boss was so shocked and surprised. she stayed outside e door for 10min, then my boss n i went to c wat happened. The above is still there. hehee

we returned to work. i told my lady boss tat she is very surprised to c grasshopper.
i told her "this is ur client. he came to see u first before u go and c him."
my lady boss was so frightened that she walked away from me.

when my grandfather passed away, i saw a black moth in one of the room.

furthermore, we are at 12th floor. how can a grasshopper hop up e stairs or take lift up?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm..i believe they can fly?

6:59 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

can fly so high meh? maybe can...

7:57 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home