Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, August 07, 2006

massage

went for massage yesterday.
normally i will go for a session half yr once.

to me, massage got 3 level.
Level 1 - Foot reflexology cum back massage. i will go to those shops or my chinatown doc for back massage. i will only go to my doc if i got other illness also.

Level 2 - Ba Guan. This is the use of a cup and the cup will rub on the back. shiok!
My doc only used this on me twice. He said he could relax my muscles thus not necessary to use ba guan on me.

Level 3 - Zhen Jiu. Ya... Use needle. after the needle went onto the xue dao, the doc burns something on e needle. this is more painless than ba guan. Chinatown doc said i only need to use ba guan. no need to waste his needles. hahaa
so i went to boon keng doctor.

xj: i really got a doc in boon keng.

1 Comments:

Blogger juanjuan said...

Dr Ho.....hahhah

10:30 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home