Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

night off

we managed to get night-off for tonight. i going back camp later.

yesterday i was complaining to some of my friends that i dont like yesterday cos its injection day. we had to inject ourselves with needles, n its e thick big truck needle. i wanted to film down e process but no phototaking is allowed.

juz before the injection, something came out of my mind...
江湖调 :
叫我打针会叫痛
针一打下皮会痛
快点帮我叫lorry 车
针若下挫要我命

anyway, my buddy hit me first. guess wat... he pierce through my vein!!! REsulting free flow of blood on my plastic bag. (we lied a plastic bag on e ground juz in case there is blood overflow).

after i cleaned up e mess, i looked at my buddy... e wick face appeared... my turn...

before i start, i looked at him and sang

紧蝶调:
紧打针 ah yi... 
打下这针要你死

e instructor n my buddy looked at me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home