Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Comex cum inspection

Went Comex after received news tat class is cancelled.
Well, i was of a bit relieved as i was quite busy these 2 weeks. Hardly got time for myself. Can imagine, after work, having class for 4 of the 5 weekdays.

I planned to go Comex on Sat or Sun but Sat is booked by Alumni gathering and Home Team Acaemdy Open House. But i yet decide which to go. As usual, none of my friends interested in these. So i going alone thus i can change timing or plans depending on my happiness.

I intend to go Comex again after i do some camera research, but provided i happy with the model else wait cos i temporary not required.

i was 'petrolling' an estate after my purchase in Comex today. Bought some photo papers to test and ink for my printer.

I saw this table which look funny to me.
Its a 8 Gua table but the side are uneven. Weirdo... Wonder who design.
Tomorrow i then blog abt teachers

2 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

compare busy... can compare with me, I go COI EVERYDAY~ my god.. I super busy also

12:59 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

can tell tat u super busy also although we of different degree of busy.
watched ur spanish dance on sat, not easy...

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home