Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

back to school

sian...
yesterday got result, today back to school again...
this time i joined a small school cos
1) Big Sch A is expensive
2) Big Sch B does not have makeup lesson
3) Big Sch C got many weekend classes... i cant tahan classes on sat n sundays...

surprising the principal still remember my name although i dont go back to study with them for a yr or so...
N he still remember tat i worked in Maxwell before... speaking of customer service...

i invited my alumni assistant treasurer to our gcb's show.
She asked me last time when she received her appointment " wat is my appointment"
I told her "All accounts"
She: "Then wat's urs"
Me: Ensure that u do correct.

Anyway she juz sent me some photos.

There are a total of abt 4 photos... Guess wat... I found tat all my positions r the same...

Ya... All 4 photos of the same pose although its 2 different scenes...

Mk n I gave a conclusion... I good in acting as trees / stones / etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home