Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, August 14, 2006

charity show

i did my 1st charity show. we were only given e performance location abt 6pm. funny right?
its only til i reached there then i know its a fund raising for a poor hospital in boon keng mrt tat area which i did filming there once. that hospital did not charge us for using location lor. but my director gave an angbao to the hospital.

anyway overall, our performance flopped...
i believe yh or mk will blog on e show someday. thus i wont touch on e show.

i had a terrible night...
my singing failed me again. i went offkey around e 3rd line.
i was supposed to sing a line in Tao Hua Guo Du also. But i forgot my lyrics. my first 2 words were WRONG! somehow i whacked in e last 5 words correctly but offkey again but my position is wrong... SIAN LEH!!!

so wat's e best things i did?

my second Tao Hua Guo Du lor, which is also 1 line...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home