Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Galera

Dont know if i spell the name of e restaurant right or not.
But juz to write down some things on the blog.

As u know, i very niao 1... tell u something. the first time i stepped into this restaurant was on my chinese birthday last yr.

my penpal, suddenly jio me out cos she got a fight with her x-bf. as i was free that day, i tot 'y not, c if i can open her mind'

i met her in e mrt station n we were discussing where to eat.
suddenly she asked 'u like waffles? i bring u go eat'
i missed A & W's waffle with ice cream thus we went to Galera.

i looked at the price. my eyes popped out... Wow $6 for a waffles n got no root beer!

anyway, we juz ordered a waffle each to eat. i added an ice cream. She liked hers plain.

after which, i went there myself to do self study during the exam period.

the last time i ate there was in celebration of my 7 yr old car license, with some good friends. Yeah, its on 5th August.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's call gelare lar. dunno tues or wed the waffle is half price.

9:20 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home