Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, August 19, 2006

change role

today got notice of change role.
anyway the role not finalise yet. i supposed to do fashion show when we first assign the roles for bi wen zhao qin having 4 roles: boatman, servant, marriage party, constable

teacher had wanted me to tempo take up the dan's father role the week before. this means my servant and boatman will go to the 3 aunties who yet go on stage.

today, teacher said "mingde, how come ur songs suddenly up n suddenly down 1... In gzx, no sheng duan nvm, but must have sing well"

wat to do... hide my head in my bag lah

guess she not happy tat i go for sheng duan class n not opera ktv class
then she wants me to take a scholar role.

BUT boy m i relieved! although, i got no chance to do lao sheng but i got xiao sheng's role which i think i may do better. e lao sheng got a long poem to remember (i scare performance date too close to exam, my memory space not enough hahaa)

as usual, i king of NG in singing session today. i tried singing at home but i still cant get the keys and notes right...

sigh...
"audit adjustment" not done to my singing yet... no wonder "auditor" not happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home