Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, August 14, 2006

retribution

i think i suffered retribution finally...

zhenqin's nephew called me "girl girl" when we saw him in e charity show.

my makeup so poor meh? anyway, i first time try doing makeup myself tat day with richard touching up for me.

i told the kid "hey, next time u call me Grand uncle not Girl Girl...
had a light laughter in my heart.


juz 1/2 hr again, a reservist friend sms me.
i sms him this morning cos his birthday juz passed. i tot he replied to say thanks or gave me early greetings leh...
juz wat he sms...

"Hey Dude. U ok? Heard u got car accident"
I replied him "helo... my birthday coming but u no need to give me such greetings mah"

he called to apologies. i told him tat i will invoice him for injuries created. we had a good laugh. my boss then looked stoned at me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home