Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Teacher Day

Well, there is a few type of teachers which i dont like.

1 Punctuality -
This teacher having timing problem. He will start class at 7 when the time table state 6.45. Then he will end the lesson at 9.30 while timetable states 9.45. Well, normally, ppl r happy.

But there is a classmate who suddenly ask "can go on a bit more?" He replied "I need to look after kids, my wife is away"

Heloo... U late liao still want to go home early. N u give such crap reason. I not going to study in ur sch liao lor...

2 Dont know how to teach -
My Sec 3 - 4 Chinese teacher dont know how to teach 1 lor. Thus i failed my Chinese.
She will play the cd the whole day and she dont know how to control the class.

Anyway,
I would like to thank my Sec 3 - 4 Form Teacher, Ms Kwa Bee Hoon, for her guidance. She helped all her students to clear geography class and her teaching method is special. Her notes for e entire course was thick!!! 2 fat files

The sch started this "School Teacher idol" competition and she won it every yr... (every yr win not sian meh? hahaa)
Found tat i dont have her photo. Too bad.

I once joked abt her name during an outdoor tour. We went to do some heritage visit. Then i saw a book on Baby-names.
I asked her "Teacher, ur Chinese name is Mi Fen, is it?"
Dont ask for the result. Kana 'slapped'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home