Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

life

i had a Metal life. Meaning of the 5 elements, mine is of Metal life. Maybe that's why i like to look into finances so much.

Anyway, base of 5 Xing construction and destructive cycle, to balance Metal, you need Wood or Fire.

i was looking at the things which i was doing so far.
My job: auditing. paper based job. Wood.
My CCA: acting. Acting is something under spotlight. It was classified by masters as Fire.

i think some of you know that i got a diploma in engineering but i switched to accounts. Actually, i dislike engineering although can earn more money. My mouth rots so i cant do sales. As such, i took accounts. But i dont seem to do well also. Boss sometimes say my things not well done. But he is good enough to guide me along.

I like NPCC and wanted to take it as my career in the police force but i dont qualify for the job due to my eye degree. So too bad...

I just found out that acting is Fire element. But i dont seems to do well in this field. I was a Assistatnt Producer before taking auditing job. But i failed to excel. In COI, i also dont seems to get things right. Sigh...

The teller whom i see suggest me to change name. But i rejected his idea because is the first gift from parents. It's a blessing giving by them.

Mingde Mingde. Cong Ming Ren De 聪明仁德. but i seems to be 糊涂 and 缺德.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home