Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

fever

er... not me... its my client's grandson

this little boy having high fever. he is resting in an aircon room with a wet towel.

my query is if having fever, why is he resting in air con room with wet towel

In my opinion, u should be resting in room with fan, not air con. Cos the difference of temperature will cause the body may not react well.
Imagine, u are a piece of metal. On ur right is cold, on ur left is hot.
N the air con was of cold temperature... i was sneezing...

I will cover myself in blanket lor, not wet towel on forehead. This is to squeeze out the heat.

The poor boy is crying.
i once put ice bag on forehead n blow myself with high speed fan. In the end, my fever recovered but i caught cold instead. stupid right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home