Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, December 03, 2006

disturbed

quite disturbed over some issues around me although none of them r directly my problem.

call me a busybody if u want. i cant be bothered.
not that i want to step into those problems but my foot is already in.
wanted very much to pull the leg out with the person who is in trouble. but always get deeper.

i only share with u 1 of such problem cos the rest i want to try solve

my new colleauge, Foo Mi, a msian. i got nothing against him actually except i dont like to speak english. I NEVER speak in english esp to a chinese unless its a new client whom i dont know.

speaking to him in english is not the only irriating thing.

Told him to fill the flask first before turn on electricity, he do e other way round

I was printing my report n he intercept my line to print 1 page. (we sharing 1 central printer). Imagine u print a few different sets of documents for ur report n he print only 1 page... i had to find tat page out for him.

To make things worse, he was printing page by page. HELLOOO... Cant u wait til ur report is finished than u print the whole set...
I told him my suggestion n u know what he replied? "Its my style"

Wow piang... if we not using central, i dont care how to print lah.
Imagine if i forgot to take out that stupid page n boss sent for mass printing. Tat stupid page will be sent to my client for signature lor.
IDIOT!

Boss told him not to give him office key while i on leave. Hope he kana fired... Was only in office for 3 mth, yet took 2.5 day leave already n he's taking 2 weeks leave to go Brunei to visit parent-in-law.
If u got leave, take. No leave, take so many days for wat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home