Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Virus

3 things many don't know:
* I got an accident on my head. Hit forehead against sharp corner
* I allegatic to metal. certified by doctor
* I like to watch ghost movie but like to hide behind my panda when watching

3 movies I could watch over and over:
* I dont watch movies :P
The last movie i watched was... forgot wat title liao... Watched in PS with some1

3 places where I've lived:
* Tiong Bahru (grandma's place during sch holiday n before i moved to redhill)
* Redhill rented place (when i was 2-3 yrs old bah)
* JW lor.. still here...

3 TV shows I love:
* TW Opera Drama
* Power Ranger, got count?
* Date with Vampire

3 places I've been for vacation:
* Dasaru... DONT LAUGH... its e only place i went in 2002
* Nil
* Nil

3 of my favourite foods:
* Prawn Mee!
* Fishball Mee
* Chicken rice

3 places I would rather be:
* Singapore
* China
* TW

3 favourite songs:
I cant think of any... Maybe yuki's and yang jing's song bah

3 others I wanna tag:
* Frannix
* Yanhong
* AC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home