Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

arab st

working there this week.
i was about to go home when some1 sms to suggested me to look for cloth for cai yi, which i intended to make 1 after exam.

problem would be: i need to borrow sample n look for tailor. the tailor i went to last time to make my new yr clothes charges too expensive. he charges me $70 to try make a collar for me. qiuyue managed to have 1 spare for me. thus my carrot head no need to be chopped.

in the end, i didnt buy cos (1) i only got $10 in pocket, (2) i scare buy wrong. thus i prefer to see who free to go find the cloth with me.

u might asked how come i only got $10 with me. Cos i will anyhow spend...
got $40 in pocket on monday. but i dont even know what i spend and have a balance of $10 today



o ya... went alone to eat waffle. i dont tell many ppl cos i intended to read something there while eating. hehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home