Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

turkey

i became a cold turkey even before christmas... as u all know, i scare cold not hot. my dear brother still on the fan last night to sleep! crazy right...

these 3 days are quite wet days due to dong zhi coming on fri. heavy rain is expected.
as usual, this morning rains again... i decided to wear slippers to work... Never see a guy wearing slipper in black pants before right...

was crossing a traffic light downstairs while on my way to mrt. then 1 very nice driver wet me. wah piang... tat driver rushing to tou tai is it! floor so wet, still drive so fast. my entire pants are wet! luckily my shoes are in my bag.

in wet drip, boarding the mrt... lucky for me, black pants cant see much... i meant, no1 can tell tat i am wet. but i freezing lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home