Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

import

NO BLOG ABT V-DAY :P

juz bought orange from tanjong pagar...
i think i a bit crazy...

Beer from Chinatown, Bah Guah from Chinatown, Orange from Tanjong Pagar, Coffee Powder from Redhill, a shirt from Centrepoint

Crazy right... i dont buy things from Jurong Point or my house market... ALL IMPORT from town...

gush... i dont even got car... All walk 1 lor... Siao...
This shows how bo liao i am...

Boss asked me go buy some bah guah to give to the staff and ask me for the price. He handed me $100
Me: $44 (He dont ask how many grams he wanted to buy. So my default is 1kg)
Boss looked stunned and started using the calculator... Then he started searching for money.
I went to Mei Zhen Xiang this time as i already got Xiang Wei. NO WAY i going to queue LZY.

I wont forget his face. hahaa...
All set for CNY except maybe to buy some dvd cos my relatives coming... I will blog abt this maybe tomorrow

Service line no extra off unlike factories... So dont ask me when i start work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lor, mad or wat, just buy most things from your place can already lah...

the orange from tp eat already chang sheng bu lao or wat.

11:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can give you some suggestion to go and work out your body if you are too free and got nothing to do. You are too skinny and look sickly. Maybe if you were to spend your time and head down to the gym and do some workout to tone your body, it will be much better than walking to buy oranges or beer.
Just my POV.
may.

9:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home