Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, April 22, 2007

"guan gong"

i think i looked like one today lor...

as 'usual', teacher saying my yu lou chun is better than i singing other songs.
then she said 'if i sing other songs, she wont tell ppl that i am her student. but she is proud if i sing yu lou chun'
*faint*

after dining, we had a mini wine section. i 'harm-tam' 1 black 1 white, already almost cant make it.
qiuyue saw the reddish spots on my skin. i not an often-drinker, what u expect?

in the end, someone recommended me to continue with red wine to make it full red!

3 more glasses of wine and i am down. omg... e wine n beers still stink in my mouth after i brushed my teeth...

cant make it liao... pls refer to other blogs for more details of e dinner (if any). go sleep liao... having split headache now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home