Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, June 17, 2007

dinner

my mom finally cooks... anyway she only cook once a yr... which is today...

not because of father's day but my grandfather's death anniversary. i dont know if i am to be happy or sad.

on weekdays, i always eat out. on sat, i dined with coi gang unless i got appointment somewhere / later in the night. on sunday, my grandmother will cook for us. my dad will go down bring food back. very sad right...

although i always eat out, i always eat from the same few stalls. thus a lot of things i dont know how to eat. but the gang is 'kind enough' to stuff new food into my mouth. so most of the time, i got to see new dishes.

quite a few times, they will say 'mingde, eat! its good and nice!'

juz bought a new shoe for Great Sg Sales. Must help to promote this annual event mah... but i found that my shoe size decreased... wahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home