Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, June 03, 2007

wedding

was on the way to coi when i saw a wedding troop went passed me...

not much lah... 3 cars and about 30 motors. it was actually quite a sight to see such big supportors... the couples must have loved motors so much that all their friends are riding...

being quite bo liao... this could be my wedding plan hehehe...

1. road is to be blocked from my place to my wife's place.
2. need to get help from zoo. wahhaa
3. need to borrow a white horse. wahahaa...
4. dont ask wat color i wearing... its very obvious...
must 身骑白马

better stop day dream liao...

granny must had know my exam is coming... cooked 2 of my favorite dishes... prawn and fish fried in flour...
but i missed her red-mushroom soup most...

back to books liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home