Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

modern tao hua nv

went gcb to watch zhou gong, 1 of my favourite show. well, the other is fan li hua.

the show ended with tao hua nv avoiding 7 harms.

i think i will get slapped if i ask my bride to follow lor

1) only sedan (car) goes to fetch bride and groom stay at home to welcome the bride... Slapped... Groom not sincere to fetch
2) Bride to cry before leaving house. Slapped... Think she too happy and tears wont come out. maybe she will cry for me not sincere to fetch her...
3) Bride wear red. Slapped... Brides nowadays perfer to wear white... Red used only to serve tea...
4) I forgot wat's this liao
5) Hang a 8 gua on e sedan. Slapped... er.. i slap myself... U think i so free to draw a 8 gua on my car?
6) Hang a piece of meat. Slapped... I not so bo liao and hang a piece of meat with antena lor
7) Groom kick sedan. Slapped... I inside the car, how to kick sedan... but the bride's brother kick my car and make a dent and i had to give ang bao...

hahaa...
anyway i intend to find 3 cars to fetch bride lor... sorry hor... i cant afford to use 8 cars... well, u dont expect me to use 8 human sedan to fetch right unless stay within 3 blocks from me... i think walk 5 days also cant reach esp if staying in changi, puggol or woodlands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home