Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Friday, March 07, 2008

IT Show 08

went to IT show yesterday
my pc is going to die liao...
something wrong with either motherboard or graphic card...
thanks leh... my pc is down, my hp is also down...

anyway, i was looking at a branded laptop when a sales approached me.

me: wat e difference between this model and this browser model?
Sales: basically not much different but the display set is better.

wow... got such ans 1 ah...

me: ok, then why u say this is better since e price is the same?
sales: dont know leh... but this (display) giving 2GB DDRA2 ram
me: wow so fast ah...

i looked at the browser. hm.. 2056MB DDRA2... isn't it 2GB... kns...
i looked again.. cow!!! its the same model...
and this sales boy dont even know despite standing there trying to make a sale for 1 day...

i can understand that you dont know the product in the first hour as i did PC show before. that time, after interview, the manager just throw me some spec and ask me to read up. so i not so familiar where they position the display set,etc til i was there the first day.

but after standing there for 1 whole day, he dont even know that the machine i looking at is the same as the 1 on browser... OMG....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you didn't get what you are looking for?

11:47 pm  
Blogger Kongming said...

o... i can shop 3 days 3 night w/o buying.. hehe

12:34 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home