Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Thursday, March 13, 2008

whacked

i kana whacked left right centre

too many things happened at one time which i almost cant take it liao

e most important of these is the urgency of my report which i need to complete by end of this month. i only complete half of it.

my hp spoilt of unknown result. the key pad cant press some buttons. so i had to replace it.

my mom is hospitalised for operation after she fell. she keep scolding me for wearing worn off slippers but she wore them herself... then there is a sign board saying 'slippery floor'. she still walk...

share market lose money, cant be helped right?

my pc also down... sometime wrong with my graphic card, it is reset to be most basic resolution... my friend suspect motherboard spoilt. this means i need to change pc... luckily it can work again after reinstalling the graphic driver. but i need to install it every 2-3 days.

my house line is also down... cant call in...

got a client kana court case. if the court call for auditor, my boss may kana. i will also kana cos i am in charge. this may means the end of my career path

also a un-disclosed defeat...

i am very tired... how i wish i could find some place n hide from this world

<滚滚长江东逝水>

滚滚长江东逝水
浪花淘尽英雄
是非成败转头空
青山依旧在
几度夕阳红

白发渔樵江楮上
惯看秋月春风
一壶浊酒喜相逢
古今多少事
都付笑谈中

<历史的天空>

暗淡了刀光剑影,
远去了鼓角争鸣.
眼前飞扬着一个个鲜活的面容.

湮没了荒城古道,
荒芜了烽火边城.
岁月啊,
你带不走那一串串熟悉的姓名.

兴亡谁人定碍…
盛衰岂无凭碍…
一夜风云散哪……
变幻了时空.

聚散皆是缘碍…
离合总关情碍…
担当生前事碍…
何计身后评.

长江有意化作泪,
长江有情起歌声.
历史的天空闪烁几颗星,
人间一股英雄气在驰骋纵横.

3 Comments:

Blogger wanru said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:17 pm  
Blogger SmartChic said...

就算跌倒,也要豪迈地笑。。。

12:29 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

ya. i laugh til smile stiff liao. bo bian

2:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home