Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

planning trips

my army friend, planned to go chengdu, sichuan as he wanted to go see the temple of wu hou and other temples + attractions there.

3 days later, he msg tat he cant confirm when he wanted to set off.

my annual schedule is very tight as i got exams n classes.

i knew some ppl are also having plans to go places like beijing, guangzhou, etc. but i dont think its really in my list this yr.

anyway, anyone happen to interested to go jiu zai gou, chengdu, xi an, luoyang, chang an, (is there a place call nanyang or nanjun). let me know.

maybe my list for next next round could be liang guang, liang jiang, shanghai, nanjing, beijing, fu jian.

of cos i not going to visit all these places lah

i will go fu jian to visit my grandparents' hometown lah... but i not going to acknowledge myself lor... must buy and bring lots of gifts for them leh...
if i know them, i dont mind lor... i dont know anyone lor...

in late 1980s, my grandparents went back. its my late grandfather's last time. it seems that he knew its his last time liao. shortly, before/ after he passed away, one of his closest next of kin also went with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home