Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

pony tail


not many ppl know that i will have a tail when my hair are long
.
dlq noticed the growing tail and asked me to not to cut it off as it represent chang shou.
but i think my previous life could be ai xin jue luo family member haha..

there are ppl who said that baddie got such tails but i dont think i am 1 lor.then someone suggested to leave it so that i might look like huang fei hong or gangster.

but pls lor, i belong to 'wen' group of ppl not the 'wu' group. juz by having a long tail, wont make me look like gangster lor.

mk suggested me to learn martial art so that i can do the fighting, i am considering but i got no time.

for now, i need to say good bye to my tail. c u again in sept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home