Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

forgotten ones...

i was always the forgotten one whenever there is a gathering. its very funny lor. although in school, i am one of the few that holds many portfolio, i am still the forgotten one.

once there is a gathering, which as usual and they 'forgot to call me'. so sad right.
when they met, they then start asking where is md. A tot B call, B tot C call. u see i normally dont really 'stick' to a person or is the 'gang member'.

even if i am a gang member, i am still forgotten. my watch-football kaki forgot to jio me to watch an important game. anyway, i happened to be nearby so went there 'uninvited'.
the host asked 'how come u come so late?'
me: 'u got tell me to come meh'
host: 'then y u here?'
me: 'cos coffeeshop too crowded'

i am quite touched that although i also quite low profile in opera. but everyone still remember me!

went with may n yh to jb to eat in 2006 or is it early 2007. its the first time there where i eat xia po. up to now, may still remember wat i like to / dont eat. so touching...

i very easily contented 1 lah. juz remember me...
for those who know wat happened to me recently, eg lina, yangyi, i contented if she remember me.

hey! if i go up lorry, rememeber to send me hor!

2 Comments:

Blogger SmartChic said...

u got another "fren" here who rmb you and always come and visit your blog, haha...

12:31 am  
Blogger Kongming said...

o. forgot abt u.
pai seh...
deserve to be slapped

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home