Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

crashed...

e US market crashed down 777 points today after lawmakers reject the $700 billion billout.
e plan itself dont really looks very attractive to me cos it uses e common ppl money to pay for rich / pretend-to-be-rich man activities in pushing up property market...

this is period of downfall has been described as Worst than GReat Depression...
so i think we are in e period of Super Depression...

sad for me... majority of my cash sits on e money as i dont like putting money in banks which only earn 0.25% interest. in normal days, by sitting in the market, i could earn abt 5% dividend excluding capital growth. currently, u give me 5% dividend, i also cant cover my 60% loss... sad lor...
i tot the bill could do me 'justice' but was rejected... sad....

1 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

sad la.. got recession soon. I think I better die soon also lor.. shit life.

12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home