Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

bonus 08

finally got my bonus.
not much but better than nothing.

i got a mini problem... how to allocate the fund.
i need some for
1) study account
2) investment cum wife capital account
3) spending, insurance account
4) travel account

err... wat's e difference

well, every yr i need abt $1.5k for studies, include exam fee and course fee

my investment account is actually my wife capital account, currently its depleted due to the economically poor investment situation tat we facing

my spending account include my monthly account, entertainment, insurance, opera cum all sort of junk.

i wanted to try to travel every yr once.

omg... my bonus so little how to allocate...
then i almost forgot! my saving account
aiyo!!! divide equally or in accordance to importance.

at least some ppl start to save liao. i think my saving account is -, rather than + this few yrs...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have 2 accounts - savings and miscellaneous.. everything goes into one of them

6:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home