Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

wonders @ funeral

during the recent funeral, my head pops out with some questions

1) my deceased grandfather's 表妹,is still alive... so i have to call her 表姑婆
but when i asked my dad how to address her daughter, he told me out-of-scope...

can anyone help me?

2)my姨丈 knows my 大伯. well, my mom is my ah yi's sister.. i am wonder if my ah yi married my yi zhang then my yi zhang intro my dad to her. (provided they play together)

this is going to be a mystery...

3) when we drove cross bridges, we will tell the deceased 'hey we crossing bridge loh'
why ah?

4) the taoist speaks lao hong hokkien, there are a lot of words which i cant make out what he said. dad said if he speaks normal hokkien, later got a lot of loopholes of his hokkien.

5) the band played 'wo wen tian' and '12 lotus'. i wonder y no play 'xue mei si jun'

6) i wonder y i wonder so many whys...

anyway, back to bed... nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home