Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, September 07, 2009

bday 09

would like to think those who remember this day with me

Thanks
No special presents this yr, unlike last yr. so.. nothing much to talk abt.
1 belated greetings,
2 guys went ktv with me (but they dont know its my bday til 1 of them see my profile in facebook)

my old friend, from sec sch, chatted with me via msn til 2am.
2 radio-listening friends also send me greetings
of cos, still got my bro's gf and my little cousin

the most special msg i received from this new friend "猪"你生日快乐. haha.. so cute of her.

er.. wat i buy for myself this yr?
i ask my client to help me bring something from tw. blogspot cant load e pic.
anyway, its moustache, costing my $170!

1 Comments:

Anonymous fr said...

Happy Birthday!

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home