Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, August 10, 2009

116th most yan dao sheng

after waiting for almost 20 hrs for blogspot to resume its uploading function, i am able to upload the pic of sg 116th most yandao xiao sheng. keke

y not top 10?
cos got many xiao sheng in sg also very yandao, eg yh, mx, etc.. so i numbered myself as 116th most yandao. wahaha...

u will then b asking if there are 115 xiao sheng in sg? hmm.. actually i also dont know leh... maybe + all of sg opera troupes, maybe have bah.. if u free, count for me n let me know.

thanks..

ladies and gentlemen.. presenting..

SG 116th MOST YAN DAO XIAO SHENG -- GMD!!!!


handsome or not?

so far this is e first time i wear my costume to take photo and also to use my bian jiao. keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home