Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Saturday, July 11, 2009

long feng xiang

yeappi!!!! i got e most difficult role so far in my career... omg... fainted...

there will be a new show in aug and i juz got this new role.
i tot i might be able to do something light as i was away from e opera scene for 1 term n tat term got lots of shows...

then teacher was assigning roles to us juz now n i got one of e roles which talk n talk n talk n talk n talk n talk n talk n talk n talk...
sometimes i talk fast lah... but give me a talk n talk n talk n talk n talk role... ok lor... train to slow down...

was hoping if there are songs in my role... well... YES!!!! this will be my first singing show!!!! so come n hear me kill chicken!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home