Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

cab driver

i got onto this cab (461) this morning

me: admiralty road
driver: what mrt
me: admiralty road
driver: dont get u
me: take me to blk 10+ in marsiling
driver: marsiling
me: ya marsiling

then he drove up ECP
me: where u going
driver: u said pasir ris
me: NO!!!! i said marsiling not pasir ris!! near woodlands
driver: u pronounce wrongly lah, i heard u saying pasir ris
me: NO, i said marsiling not pasir ris. pasir ris where got blk 10+
driver: ok i exit the next exit and go marsiling

then near GCB, tat PIE entrance... there is a sign saying heavy traffic towards tuas

me: how u going
driver: up PIE, exit CTE/ BKE
me: is the traffic heavy?
driver: no now very fast 1

guess wat.. 30km/hr...
wtf! so fast ah!

then i got a $26 bill
idiot...

3 Comments:

Anonymous shanice said...

where did u board?

12:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maxwell

2:04 pm  
Blogger Miko said...

hahaha.. damn dumb leh.

12:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home