Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

miss maxwell

i be leaving maxwell house office for raffles place office after cny..

after 4.5yrs eating 3 meals at maxwell market.. i think i going to miss it AGAIN

in 2003-2004, i was with IPTO for a year. 3 meals at maxwell market also. Then i left for Queens St market..
2005, i return to maxwell market again n was there since..
some of the food stall, i ate til the aunties recognise me.. no need to order, got food come liao..

current boss treat me ok, but somehow i feel that i got no prospect there. there are no promotion but got annual increment.

increment is not just what i want, but also a real promotion rather than a namecard promotion.
my name card was printed 'Audit Senior' since 2006, but was not doing what a senior is doing.
my juniors no need me to guide, i not reviewing their documents.

The office is under a care of Office Manager, JJ, cos she is always in office. I not after this post, cos its a shit job.. Heng i dont kana..

Salary wise, the accounts department, JJ n Yuki, seems to command more than audit dept but audit invoices more..

Anyway, my new office is at TEK Building, Philip Street, near OCBC HQ at Raffles Place. e things there will b more x.. cos i was working in tat area for 3 mth before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home