Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, March 14, 2010

fan lihua

did a short show on sat.
there are many first times in this show.

First time, May is main lead
New guy, xin yong is with us this time.

tat poor guy was kana fooled by us the night before..
we were sitting around at carpark when we saw him coming..
then someone said 'y u so late.. go home liao...'
then he said 'ok' and walked home..

First time, i do lao sheng cum use my new beard, cum new boots

this beard is my last yr bday gift from mingde. til date then use... sigh.. the sideburn he bought 3 yrs also not yet see light..
this zhuying hor.. keep calling me dad before n after the show..
now the show ended.. she still call me dad..

the rest of the pic.. kiv for mk.
anyway i flopped again lor..
quitting the stage for 3 mths as punishment for myself..

next show should be in May

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home