Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Sunday, September 26, 2010

stress time..

i not sure if i am suppose to be happy or sad.
oct is here n i getting stress up again

seems tat i can only enjoy july - aug.. cos the rest of the yr, i m likely to be busy.

i calculated that i will have a turning point this yr n next, making me more busy.
if things goes smoothly, by 2012, i should complete my transition.
hopefully its done by then.

but this transition has 2 root problems... so long as its not cleared, i can never finish wit the transition. Ti Ji cant say too much. I can only try my best.

i tried singing low 8 key for my songs. although its low 8, but i think its nicer than someone's mono low 8. keke.. i still trying to convince ang tat low 8 is better. in e meantime, i have to try to get my key right also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home