Singapore Dollar
US Dollar
World Stock Market Index

Monday, February 07, 2011

cny 2011

i think i spent a lot this cny..
Day 2, i treated someone Kenny Roger, in return, she companied me watch opera "Beat Princess"
Day 3 went USS

these 2 concurrent event costed me almost $150
not forgetting the angbao i gave for ah ma and parents..

i dont mind e spending but.. still a huge fig to me.. wow!

Day 1 CNY, i was thinking of practising to hmm the songs for 5 March show..
but dont know y, i can only hmm Lou Tai Hui..
Guess its a bad sigh..

That night, i received news that my US share dropped US$4.40, i dont do anything about it cos its after hour trading (which i cant trade) and midnight trading (i sleeping)

i felt as if i got a slap..

i m ok to lose this money.. but i just hope that this dont happen to my exam result out after cny...

1 Comments:

Blogger Miko said...

.. its really a bad sign...

1:32 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home